Used 2013 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Tundra doesnt drive straight
By thomasntexas

2013 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Tundra 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Its been a nightmare with this 2013 Tundra TSS since the day I bought it. First the toyota dealer gave me a horrible trade in on my old car and way overcharged for the TSS I bought once I did more investigation. I wouldnt suggest this truck, its been in the shop 3 times with front alignment issues and eating tires after just 15K miles. Everytime I take it to the dealership it comes back worse than when I took it in, I was also hit with a surprise, at 30K miles the truck is due for a major service costing between $300-400! I was not told that when I was buying the truck. The gas milage is also oversold, I was suppose to get 19 mpg in the city its more like 12 mpg, total gas hog.

I like how the seats feel due to having a bad back and the large center console, it has a good radio, thats about the only nice things I can say.

The inside is made from cheap plastic that scratches very easily, the alignment issues are horrible. The company shouldnt lie to customers about the gas mileage, this truck stops at every gas station almost. The dealership was very shady dealing with my trade in and oversold the truck, avoid at all cost, go with another brand truck.

• Sedan