2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Alignment Issues From Day One
By dontbuytoyota on 12/08/13 12:10 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I was so proud when I was able to purchase this truck new, but the feeling didn't last long. After 100 miles of driving, I started to notice excessive wear on the outside edges of the front tires. Then, I started noticing a pull to the right, and hard pull to the right when braking. I went to the dealer with 300 miles on the truck and was told it was an air pressure issue. The pull continued to get worse, so I had the alignment checked, and it was out bad. The front end was aligned, but is not fixed. Now 5 more alignments have been done, and the front tires replaced at 3,500 miles. I contacted Toyota and was told there was nothing they would do because my truck has the TSS package.

Awesome Truck
By john_jt on 07/10/13 20:18 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Have only had the truck for a few weeks but so far it is awesome. I use to be a Nissan customer but because of their lack of care for loyal customers and my last Nissan was a Titan that was unreliable I have now switched over to Toyota and couldn't be happier.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Toyota Tundra Double-cab in VA is:

$126 per month*