Used 2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Great truck
By Harley Hall

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Squeaky windshield wipers others than that great truck. Only 3 years old and 52k miles just broke in

Toyota is the way to go
By Nate

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

With other automotive companies cutting cost in areas they feel wouldn't be felt or seen by the owner, Toyota continues to make a affordable vehicle that last as long as you want it to. I own a Tacoma and a Tundra and wouldn't think twice about any other automaker.

first toyota
By steve sekely

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I looked at all other brands, but Toyota threw all kinds of rebates at me. even for being a '13 (2 years old) 27k miles, I got all the "new car" attributes and warranties. first impression: the power is great! steering is good. it doesn't seem to have that "big truck" feel to it. road noise is ok, but I didn't expect it to be completely silent. now to the headlights.....I have an issue with them. the range of the low beams, in my opinion, isn't very good. could just need to put different bulbs in it. bright lights, light the world up. all in all, I'm very happy with this truck. after reading a lot of reviews, I look forward to years of dependability.

Alignment Issues From Day One
By dontbuytoyota

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I was so proud when I was able to purchase this truck new, but the feeling didn't last long. After 100 miles of driving, I started to notice excessive wear on the outside edges of the front tires. Then, I started noticing a pull to the right, and hard pull to the right when braking. I went to the dealer with 300 miles on the truck and was told it was an air pressure issue. The pull continued to get worse, so I had the alignment checked, and it was out bad. The front end was aligned, but is not fixed. Now 5 more alignments have been done, and the
front tires replaced at 3,500 miles. I contacted Toyota and was told there was nothing they would do because my truck has the TSS package.

I like the bluetooth feature and overall appearance of the truck.

The fuel mileage of the 4.6 L motor is horrible. The best i have gotten is 15.4MPG. The truck now has 4,900 miles on it and that will most likely be the best I get. The paint also chips and scratches very easily.

Awesome Truck
By john_jt

2013 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Have only had the truck for a few weeks but so far it is awesome. I use to be a Nissan customer but because of their lack of care for loyal customers and my last Nissan was a Titan that was unreliable I have now switched over to Toyota and couldn't be happier.

Good looks, tough, reliable.

None at this time.