Used 2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

2013 Rock Warrior - Best truck for me
By fullbug

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

After test driving four (COUNT EM FOUR) 2014 Silverados with driveline vibration and one ecoboost F150, I drove a Tundra. What a difference. The interior design isn't the best and the seats aren't really comfortable(cloth interior/standard seats, standard controls), but the rest is pure goodness. Looking out over the hood, I feel like I'm in a sports car. The performance from the 5.7 is beyond compare, IMO. I love the simplicity. Dad always said, "The more bells and whistles you got, the more stuff there is to break." At 55 mph I can get 21 mpg, but above or below that, forget it. All in all, I wouldn't trade it for anything currently on the market.

Favorite Features

0-60 - 6.3 Seconds. Rear window comes down, which is great if you have a tonneau cover. Exterior styling.

Suggested Improvements

Weak air flow from ac vents Softer seats

Best Truck on the Street!
By txiong71

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just recently purchased this truck back in July 2013 and I got to say it's the best vehicle yet! Averaging 17mpgs (still trying to get use to as I use to have a Rav4 and a corolla).

Favorite Features

Powerful Engine and responsive Transmission.

Suggested Improvements

Quieter transmission and wider tires (I got the 20 inch rims, but wish they were wider).

Best Truck on the Market
By jack12348

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought a brand new 2013 Tundra 4X4 Crewmax and I absolutely love it! So much FUN to drive, particularly here in Los Angeles. Given the condition of the streets, you practically need a 4X4 just to get around. The power in the 5.7 V8 is tremendous! The room in the back is awesome. I've always wanted a really kick-ass truck that had some power and that's exactly what this is. I love this truck.

Favorite Features

Favorite features are the power, torque, and exterior look. It growls on the road, hugs corners. With the windows closed, I can shut out the city noise. It's so quiet. I love the roomy interior and all the storage compartments available inside. It's crazy. They're nicely obscured in the overall design of the cabin -- it's like the inspector gadget of trucks.

Suggested Improvements

Look, gas ain't cheap, and there's no doubt this baby guzzles. 13 miles in the city? Yowzers. But that's the compromise you make. It's worth it for me. I love it. If they could manufacture a truck affording the same power while decreasing the MPG -- I'd fork over the extra dough. But that's a pipe dream at this point. And other than that, I'd ask that they put a little more creativity into the interior. Polish up that console a little. Don't need more gizmos, just a wee bit more flavor. A little goes a long way. That said, I'd rather have simple that gaudy any day. Especially when it comes to a truck.

Tundra = One Of The Best Pickup Truck Buys!
By pacquio78

2013 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Tundra FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I Just Bought A 2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7 FFV 4x4. It Has The SR5, And The TRD Off-Road Package! It's Definitely A Quick Truck! It's Fully Loaded With Navigation, The Only Thing It Doesn't Have Is Leather! Haha, 15,000 Miles Already!

Favorite Features

Everything!

Suggested Improvements

Nothing!