2013 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Tundra doesnt drive straight
By thomasntexas on 02/04/15 08:17 AM (PST)

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Its been a nightmare with this 2013 Tundra TSS since the day I bought it. First the toyota dealer gave me a horrible trade in on my old car and way overcharged for the TSS I bought once I did more investigation. I wouldnt suggest this truck, its been in the shop 3 times with front alignment issues and eating tires after just 15K miles. Everytime I take it to the dealership it comes back worse than when I took it in, I was also hit with a surprise, at 30K miles the truck is due for a major service costing between $300-400! I was not told that when I was buying the truck. The gas milage is also oversold, I was suppose to get 19 mpg in the city its more like 12 mpg, total gas hog.

Alignment Issues From Day One
By dontbuytoyota on 12/08/13 12:10 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I was so proud when I was able to purchase this truck new, but the feeling didn't last long. After 100 miles of driving, I started to notice excessive wear on the outside edges of the front tires. Then, I started noticing a pull to the right, and hard pull to the right when braking. I went to the dealer with 300 miles on the truck and was told it was an air pressure issue. The pull continued to get worse, so I had the alignment checked, and it was out bad. The front end was aligned, but is not fixed. Now 5 more alignments have been done, and the front tires replaced at 3,500 miles. I contacted Toyota and was told there was nothing they would do because my truck has the TSS package.

Best Truck on the Street!
By txiong71 on 08/05/13 20:55 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just recently purchased this truck back in July 2013 and I got to say it's the best vehicle yet! Averaging 17mpgs (still trying to get use to as I use to have a Rav4 and a corolla).

Awesome Truck
By john_jt on 07/10/13 20:18 PM (PDT)

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Have only had the truck for a few weeks but so far it is awesome. I use to be a Nissan customer but because of their lack of care for loyal customers and my last Nissan was a Titan that was unreliable I have now switched over to Toyota and couldn't be happier.

Best Truck on the Market
By jack12348 on 02/07/13 07:16 AM (PST)

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just bought a brand new 2013 Tundra 4X4 Crewmax and I absolutely love it! So much FUN to drive, particularly here in Los Angeles. Given the condition of the streets, you practically need a 4X4 just to get around. The power in the 5.7 V8 is tremendous! The room in the back is awesome. I've always wanted a really kick-ass truck that had some power and that's exactly what this is. I love this truck.

Tundra = One Of The Best Pickup Truck Buys!
By pacquio78 on 11/10/12 22:49 PM (PST)

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra FFV 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I Just Bought A 2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 5.7 FFV 4x4. It Has The SR5, And The TRD Off-Road Package! It's Definitely A Quick Truck! It's Fully Loaded With Navigation, The Only Thing It Doesn't Have Is Leather! Haha, 15,000 Miles Already!