Used 2013 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

2013 Toyota Tundra

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Great truck
By Harley Hall

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Squeaky windshield wipers others than that great truck. Only 3 years old and 52k miles just broke in

Toyota is the way to go
By Nate

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

With other automotive companies cutting cost in areas they feel wouldn't be felt or seen by the owner, Toyota continues to make a affordable vehicle that last as long as you want it to. I own a Tacoma and a Tundra and wouldn't think twice about any other automaker.

first toyota
By steve sekely

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I looked at all other brands, but Toyota threw all kinds of rebates at me. even for being a '13 (2 years old) 27k miles, I got all the "new car" attributes and warranties. first impression: the power is great! steering is good. it doesn't seem to have that "big truck" feel to it. road noise is ok, but I didn't expect it to be completely silent. now to the headlights.....I have an issue with them. the range of the low beams, in my opinion, isn't very good. could just need to put different bulbs in it. bright lights, light the world up. all in all, I'm very happy with this truck. after reading a lot of reviews, I look forward to years of dependability.

2013 Rock Warrior - Best truck for me
By fullbug

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

After test driving four (COUNT EM FOUR) 2014 Silverados with driveline vibration and one ecoboost F150, I drove a Tundra. What a difference. The interior design isn't the best and the seats aren't really comfortable(cloth interior/standard seats, standard controls), but the rest is pure goodness. Looking out over the hood, I feel like I'm in a sports car. The performance from the 5.7 is beyond compare, IMO. I love the simplicity. Dad always said, "The more bells and whistles you got, the more stuff there is to break."

At 55 mph I can get 21 mpg, but above or below that, forget it.

All in all, I wouldn't trade it for anything currently on the market.

0-60 - 6.3 Seconds. Rear window comes down, which is great if you have a tonneau cover. Exterior styling.

Weak air flow from ac vents Softer seats

Tundra doesnt drive straight
By thomasntexas

2013 Toyota Tundra Tundra 2dr Regular Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Its been a nightmare with this 2013 Tundra TSS since the day I bought it. First the toyota dealer gave me a horrible trade in on my old car and way overcharged for the TSS I bought once I did more investigation. I wouldnt suggest this truck, its been in the shop 3 times with front alignment issues and eating tires after just 15K miles. Everytime I take it to the dealership it comes back worse than when I took it in, I was also hit with a surprise, at 30K miles the truck is due for a major service costing between $300-400! I was not told that when I was buying the truck. The gas milage is also oversold, I was suppose to get 19 mpg in the city its more like 12 mpg, total gas hog.

I like how the seats feel due to having a bad back and the large center console, it has a good radio, thats about the only nice things I can say.

The inside is made from cheap plastic that scratches very easily, the alignment issues are horrible. The company shouldnt lie to customers about the gas mileage, this truck stops at every gas station almost. The dealership was very shady dealing with my trade in and oversold the truck, avoid at all cost, go with another brand truck.