Nice but has faults
By mrvenison on
2012 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
Overall I have a nice truck and the 4.6 L engine performs quite well. It is a little more thirsty than expected. Mixed suburban and country driving fall a little less than 14 mpg with no off road. That's short of the 14 city rated. The factory bed liner has large openings around the tie downs for lots of material to fall through to the bed. Also the Bluetooth was a real pain to load the phone book in the truck. It doesn't access the phone book in the phone.
Favorite Features
Nice and very comfortable interior. Excellent handling and turning radius. Good performance from the small V-8 and a great view from the backup camera.
Suggested Improvements
Improve ease of setup for Bluetooth. Access directly to phone's caller list. Replace optional bed liner with either a composite liner like the Tacoma or spray on liner. Don't over rate the fuel economy.
By voiceover
on 02/26/13 15:54 PM (PST)

I had no trouble at all loading the phonebook into my 2012 Tundra via Apple iPhone. It loaded in seconds (500+ contacts) and it works flawlessly. I do agree on the composite liner - I had to give that up in my Tacoma when I traded.