2012 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Overhyped toyota garbage

2012 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

Overhyped toyota garbage
By ghunchman on

2012 Toyota Tundra Tundra 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I actually went or should I say was suckered into a new tunra. 2012 what a mistake. If you here people talking about reliability and resale I suggest you RUN and never turn back. I don't sell cars so resale should never be an issue. The toyota is like a pregnant 2002 dodge ram. It's ugly and the more you look at it the uglier it gets. The finish inside is poor crap and I couldn't believe that this what was suppose to be superior build quality. The seats were uncomfortable. the guages are small and a pukey orange colour and they are sey in too far. The tonks truck control knobs for the air are a total joke.I could go on but a person with normal vision will see what I'm talking about.

The best feature of this truck? Can' find one sorry. Stay away from the Tundra you will be glad you did .

Gas mileage is really bad. Don't get fooled by false claims. 7 to 9 mpg city at best and 14 on the highway with the 5.7. The frame on this thing twists way too much (that might be cause of the use of rivets instead of weld). The toyota liarists will be blind to this crappy truck .