7th toyota
By taogden on
2011 Toyota Tundra Tundra FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
While a full sized truck, the front from inside looks somewhat similar to sitting in my Tacoma. The 5.7 engine has more pep than I have had to deal with in a long time, the throttle is very sensitive, brakes are great. comparing to other trucks, the disks are larger as are the pads. Not sure about the channel frame, makes the truck feel to flexy. All my other trucks have been Tacoma but could not pack kids, and grand kids into it every one fits fine in the Tundra.
Favorite Features
While this is the 7th toyota, it is the biggest. Towing is the reason I bought it, boat, camper, farm. Obviously it is not one of the big diesels, but it does very good through the mountains of Colorado towing my toys to Lake Powell or livestock to the sale. Drive dirt a lot and it seems to be holding up to that, but won't know for sure until it rolls over 200K Favorite feature would have to be the cabin filter, love it. A year on dirt roads and the seats still don't billow when you hit them. Brakes are great and very large, good for towing.
Suggested Improvements
would feel better if they had stayed with the boxed frame and like my tacoma I have a tendency to over load it. TRD on the Tundra does not mean Locking Rear end I was very disappointed in that