2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Great Truck
By AussieOkie on 10/30/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Just got this truck, so this is my initial thoughts. Very surprised with the 'grunt' of the 4.6L V8. Surprisingly smooth ride and very quiet, no road or outside noise. Steering in very light and responsive which I like. I had a 2008 CR-V and very noisy with a lot of road noise.

Good Quality Truck
By Kevin on 10/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Wife talked me into going Toyota for my next truck. The Tundra is priced the same as a Tacoma 4 door but you get a better riding truck for the highway. Since it is a V8 I am not expecting a miracle in mileage but if it gets 17+ mpg I am happy. It's very roomy and a comfortable ride for highway driving. A little bumpy in city driving but all full size trucks will be that way.

The good the bad and the ulgy
By Knute Strander on 10/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra 4dr Double Cab SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

The good: comfortable ride very quiet no rattles the bad: too much black in interior too much front end rake. I have to drive with bright lights on because front end is too low. I will have to install leveling kit. Other manufactures have trucks are level. Get with it Toyota. The ugly: 4.6L 17 mpg on hwy. @ 70 mph

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Toyota Tundra Double-cab in VA is:

$138 per month*