Used 2011 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Love my Tundra
By kcoughlan

2011 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Tundra 2dr Regular Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Sick and tired of the poor quality of GM products I finally moved to the Toyota tundra.I was able to get my reg.cab SR5 4x4 for thousands less because I waited until Oct. clear out. For the short time I have driven the tundra, it is an amazing truck to drive. The 5.7 litre power plant will take some getting used to.Loaded it handles with very little sway at 60mph,power to spare! My GM products were always far below the estimated mpg.the Tundra so far is getting around 14 city , 17 highway. So this truck is certainly not economical to run. No worse than my Gm products.

The Tundra drives amazingly. solid quite ride , and where my old truck used to dive into every crack and pothole on our local roads, the Tundra seems to flow over them. The suspension so far appears superior to any other vehicle that I have owned. more than enough storage compartments with plenty of room behind the seat,more than enough leg, head room for my 6ft plus 240lb.frame.Looking forward to 2ft.of snow to try out the 4x4 !

When you start the Tundra in the morning you swear it's a jet revving up for flight. It seems this has something to do with emissions , this will take some getting used to. Seatbelt warning buzzers are annoying to say the least. If you lay any weight on the passengers seat it activates this, so I normally just keep the passenger seatbelt engaged. No automatic headlights, can't believe this is an option in a vehicle the quality of Toyota. This has taken some getting used to . This should be a standard feature. Low beams appear to be very bright,this gets me a lots of high beam flashes from on coming traffic.