2010 Toyota Tundra 4.6L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Very happy with my Crewmax

2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Very happy with my Crewmax !
By OneLeggedNun on

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Love this truck ! Tons of interior room, enough bed for my own needs (4.6L Crewmax - 5.5' bed)Plenty of power, awesome looks, Toyota reliability ! Attention getter wherever it goes. People always saying "Nice Truck". I don't need it for work, but wanted a truck with lots of interior room for kids/dogs/bodies... It serves my needs very well and everyone is very comfortable. I have no ride complaints at all. Only issue is start up RPM seems higher than needed, then goes down after about 5 seconds. Kinda loud at start-up because of this. Seatbelt buzzer is annoying as hell also.

Favorite Features

Looks! Style! Class! This thing is bigger and meaner than any other passenger truck on the road. Makes the F150 look small side-by-side. I am 6'5" and sitting in the backseat of my Crewmax, I have 16" of room between my knees and the front seatback !!!

Suggested Improvements

The seatbelt buzzer (with no way to disable) is more annoying than my first wife...