Tall guys will love it!
By jason on
2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
Fantastic truck! Besides the looks, besides the massive towing abilities, besides the power, this truck just fits. Just driving it you feel in total control. Regardless if your towing a 10,000 lbs piece of equipment or a bed full of whatever, this truck does it with confidence. And I have to say being 6'3"(ish) I love how much room I have. Not to knock the other full size trucks, but I just felt cramped. If you like everything right in your face then this truck may not be for you. But if you like room, serious power (all available at low rpm by the way), and a great ride all with more cup holders than people can handle - then this is for you. And it's built in the US!!! Yes!! Texas
Favorite Features
Close 6 speed gearing. Nasty off idle torque. Room in the driver's seat. Adjustable headlights. Storage everywhere!! Built like a 3/4 ton, but rides a lot better!!
Suggested Improvements
It's hard to complain about the fuel mileage if you're looking to purchase any full size truck. Regardless they are all poor!! But a multi-displacement mode would help the matter.