2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Love this Truck

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

Love this Truck
By jmcycle on

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

When shopping for a new full size truck, I looked at everything accept GM (won't buy GM due to bailout and subsequent UAW lawsuits). I settled on the Tundra for three main reasons: 1) 381 hp and 401 lb/ft of torque. The only truck that came close to this was the Ram. 2) The double cab rear doors open as regular doors instead of suicide doors. Aside from being more convenient, I also think it is safer for the rear seat passengers. 3) Toyota offered a lease. I rated the gas mileage as a 10 b/c it is comparable to its competition but still offers superior performance. This truck also handled better than and was more comfortable than the other trucks I test drove.

Regular opening rear doors. 381 hp. Bluetooth with streaming capability. I play Pandora from my phone through the Bluetooth! Huge comfortable cab with tons of storage space. Adults fit comfortably in a double cab. 6 speed auto transmission. Heated wiper washer.

Weird sunglass holders. Why are there so many of them? And what fits in the "card" holder other than business cards?