2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Great Truck

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

Great Truck
By envelopo on

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I traded my 09 Silverado on this truck because of numerous problems and trips to the dealer. I have had other toyota trucks over the years and returned because of the build quality. This truck is smooth, quiet, powerful and bone solid reliable. 30% of the time I am towing a 5800 lb travel trailer and am very impressed with the 4.6 engine's towing ability. In my opinion the engine is good compromise between economy and power. Currently I am getting about 17 in combined driving, 19 highway and 10 - 11 towing. I also like how the 6 speed transmission operates, the heating cooling system and seat fabric. Biggest complaint is a rather flimsy bed, which I plan to cure with a spray in liner.

Smooth powerful engine with decent fuel mileage, hd tow package content - coolers,hitch, etc. ride comfort, build quality, reliability and overall value.

Better dash design - gauges are sometimes hard to read, stronger sheet metal in bed, make radio controls on steering wheel standard