2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Great Truck!!!

2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Great Truck!!!
By stevo_043 on

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a Tundra and I love it!!! I got the 5.7 V8 and it hauls!!! I know it doesn't get the best gas mileage, but for a truck it's not bad. I've only had it for less than a week, but it's great! It's roomy and definitely a great buy! Toyota is known for reliability and I know this truck will last a long time! Definitely get running boards, you'll need them! The only complaint that I have is the bounciness that it has on the highway... It made my wife and I slightly queasy on the highway, but it's expected of a truck. Other than that it rides great, has a great stereo (which has bluetooth - COOL) and is very comfortable and will be able to fit a new car seat for our new baby!

The engine, the looks, Toyota reliability, the comfortable and good looking interior (not too cheap looking like other competitors).

Maybe add an "eco" mode where half the cylinders shut off like Honda and Chevy do.