Tow in Comfort
By DJ on
2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
We recently bought a 10' double cab SR5 TRD with the 5.7. LOVE IT! We tow a 4-ATV trailer with it and you honestly don't even know the trailer is behind you. This truck has ridiculous power and I've yet to even floor it. Extremely comfortable for long trips even while towing. You sit up high and have great visibility. Gauges are a little hard to read in certain light. Love the interior though. We are really impressed with this truck, Toyota got it right. Whenever I see an F-150 I think "I could smoke you". Only gets a few miles to gallon less than my old 4Runner - if you want good gas mileage people buy a car, this is a 381hp towing beast!
Favorite Features
Power, power power. Interior design, exterior design, comfort, reliability
Suggested Improvements
Gauges, nothing really this truck is well designed well built
By bellefonteit
on 03/02/12 06:15 AM (PST)

Ha! That is my exact thought too.. When I see an F-150, Silverado, or Sierra I also think "I could smoke you". I have a 2010 5.7L Double cab with AEM Brute Force intake with dual exhaust outtake. My mechanic brother drove it and thought it had a super charger. A friend drove it and thought it had a race car engine. The power and torque of this Tundra are amazing! The first time I drove it, I immediately realized it was the right truck for me. I tow a travel trailer with it up and down mountains all the time with no problem. It has plenty of room for 6 people, great safety features, and automatic/power options. I look forward to the next time I can drive and tow with it. It's fun to drive.