2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 2010 Tundra Crewmax 2wd 5.7ltr

2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Tundra Grade CrewMax Cab (5.7L V8 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

2010 Tundra Crewmax 2wd 5.7ltr TRD SR5
By wes on

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

So far (1000 miles) this truck has not disappointed. My first tank of gas I averaged 16.5 mpg with mostly highway driving, the second tank the truck got 15.4 mpg with mostly city driving. It is a big truck with a big v8 so one shouldn't expect 25 mpg and be upset when they do not get that. I love the rear doors opening at nearly 90* to the truck as it makes it easy to get in and out putting my daughter in her car seat. The tailgate assist shocks are a nice touch. The truck is a nice tame vehicle when driving normal but has plenty of power on tap when you mash the go pedal. Trans shifts really smooth. I am 6,4 and with the front seat set for my driving I have plenty of room in the rear seat.

Bluetooth, center console shift, rear window rolling down, leg room, lots of storage, seat comfort, headlight brightness, auto/manual shift, Smooth ride, Looks

Add a compass to the information center on the dash with the clock & temp. Buttons on the steering wheel to control the heat/air. Tire pressure monitoring system (do away with it or improve sensors accuracy)