2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Great Truck!!!
By stevo_043 on 06/30/09 18:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a Tundra and I love it!!! I got the 5.7 V8 and it hauls!!! I know it doesn't get the best gas mileage, but for a truck it's not bad. I've only had it for less than a week, but it's great! It's roomy and definitely a great buy! Toyota is known for reliability and I know this truck will last a long time! Definitely get running boards, you'll need them! The only complaint that I have is the bounciness that it has on the highway... It made my wife and I slightly queasy on the highway, but it's expected of a truck. Other than that it rides great, has a great stereo (which has bluetooth - COOL) and is very comfortable and will be able to fit a new car seat for our new baby!

Comfortable truck
By Robert Kladde on 06/27/09 16:43 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I just purchased the Tundra three weeks ago and have 2,000 miles on it. Rides comfortably, quietly, looks great, and has more than enough power! Hauled 1000 pound load in bed as though it was empty. Excellent acceleration even with the smaller V8. Glad I went with the new 4.6! Handles great on windy Colorado mountain roads with little body roll. I am averaging 20 MPG with 75/25% hwy/cty. That's amazing! CO air is thin though. Only bummer so far, however, is this hard to find 00W20 motor oil that it requires!! Can only find it in Mobile one, by the quart only, and it is $7.00 per quart! Yes, that's a SEVEN! Wal-Mart is only $6.30 a quart, but they rarely have it in stock. Beware.

Wow!
By bribrew1968 on 06/15/09 16:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Great vehicle for nearly all requirements in life. Lots and lots of storage all throughout. Many 12v outlets all through cabin. Rear seats fold up creating enormous, lockable space. Accelerator/engine is responsive and alive. The 15/20 ratings are great for a V8 in any class. The Toyota stock air intake reviews are fantastic so adding a high performance filter ($60-ish) is simply additional horses and mileage gains. The ride is smooth and not 'truck-like' yet the 300+ HP engine and payload totals are quite adequate. I will add finally that there are more airbags than I have ever seen in a vehicle ... causing my insurance to drop 20% over my old 1999 Tacoma's totals! I recommend highly.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Toyota Tundra in NJ is:

$210 per month*