2010 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: 2010 Toyota Tundra 4.6 Double

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

2010 Toyota Tundra 4.6 Double Cab
By joeydee on

2010 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I currently have 1200 miles on the truck and my driving consists of 75% highway and 25% city. I am currently getting 18.9 miles per gallon. The longest stretch I drove was from the Texas Hill Country to Corpus Christi, Texas a distance of 179 miles. When I arrived at my destination I still had half a tank of gas left. I was able to return back with the other half tank and refill upon arrival. For a large truck it gets good mpg. The ride is comfortable and the cabin is very quiet with hardly no wind or engine noise. Hauling heavy loads is very easy with this truck.

The power, the comfortable ride and great fuel economy. The sitting position is excellent as compared to the very low seating Tacoma. The interior is laid out well with plenty of storage space. Great satellite radio and nice amber glow to the dashboard. Spark plug change until 120,000 miles!

A bit less bounce to bed when empty. But this only occurs on rough surfaces which in my driving only happens about 15-20% of the time. Even more fuel efficient is always welcomed.