Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Tall guys will love it!
By jason

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade FFV 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Fantastic truck! Besides the looks, besides the massive towing abilities, besides the power, this truck just fits. Just driving it you feel in total control. Regardless if your towing a 10,000 lbs piece of equipment or a bed full of whatever, this truck does it with confidence. And I have to say being 6'3"(ish) I love how much room I have. Not to knock the other full size trucks, but I just felt cramped. If you like everything right in your face then this truck may not be for you. But if you like room, serious power (all available at low rpm by the way), and a great ride all with more cup holders than people can handle - then this is for you. And it's built in the US!!! Yes!! Texas

Close 6 speed gearing. Nasty off idle torque. Room in the driver's seat. Adjustable headlights. Storage everywhere!! Built like a 3/4 ton, but rides a lot better!!

It's hard to complain about the fuel mileage if you're looking to purchase any full size truck. Regardless they are all poor!! But a multi-displacement mode would help the matter.

2010 Toyota Tundra SB 5.7 Double Cab
By Fred

I enjoy driving this vehicle but am disappointed in the mileage. I expected better and I know Toyota can do better! I bought the 5.7 and I'm lucky to get 17 miles on the highway. Also, the fuel tank is too small. Increase the capacity. The truck rides and handles better than the Dodge Diesel I traded in. I like the quality and reliability of this truck and of the 4 runner that my wife drives.

Comfort of ride and stylish design of the vehicle.

Gas mileage!

Great Truck!
By Corey

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

First off this is the best truck I have ever owned! tons of power, room and design. who ever doesn't like this truck is simply a huge MORON!

Back up camera, tailgate, power, steering, pretty much everything.

put a sunroof in the TRD models.

Better than competition
By Mat Leopard

2010 Toyota Tundra Double Cab Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab LB (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I upgraded from a Toyota Tacoma 4.0 V6 to the Tundra 4.6 V8. I got the 4.6 Liter because it was closer to the V6 as far as gas mileage and I wouldn't be sacrificing a lot. The 4.6 L is rated for 15 mpg around town and I am averaging 17 mpg around town. I had to retrain myself how to accelerate and be aware of how I'm driving, but it has made all the difference! Value for dollar, I would pass on the Tacoma any day and go for the Tundra.

The interior features have doubled from having my Tacoma. I love the steering wheel controls, blue tooth, manual adjustable headlights, and all the storage options.

I would like to have turn arrows on the mirrors and auto folding mirrors to be standard equipment with the SR5 package, rather than the Limited.

Tow in Comfort
By DJ

We recently bought a 10' double cab SR5 TRD with the 5.7. LOVE IT! We tow a 4-ATV trailer with it and you honestly don't even know the trailer is behind you. This truck has ridiculous power and I've yet to even floor it. Extremely comfortable for long trips even while towing. You sit up high and have great visibility. Gauges are a little hard to read in certain light. Love the interior though. We are really impressed with this truck, Toyota got it right. Whenever I see an F-150 I think "I could smoke you". Only gets a few miles to gallon less than my old 4Runner - if you want good gas mileage people buy a car, this is a 381hp towing beast!

Power, power power. Interior design, exterior design, comfort, reliability

Gauges, nothing really this truck is well designed well built