Used 2010 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

2010 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:

Stunning build quality. Unmatched driving experience!
By Golddust

2010 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab Tundra Grade FFV 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

So many of the 5.7L reviews acknowledge the monster horsepower and torque of this exceptional drivetrain. Toyota, however, has managed to combine the power with an overall unmatched driving experience. Climb into the cab of the Tundra, buckle up and get ready to experience the best drive of your life. The Tundra imparts a feeling of control, confidence and well being that only happens with one or two vehicles in a lifetime. Remember that one you wished you had never sold? The Tundra is that one again and now. It will make you look forward to the local Home Depot trip as much as the two week, two thousand mile vacation jaunt. At this price level, nothing out there comes anywhere close.

Favorite Features

Best features are the 5.7L firebreathing VVTI V8. Combine it with a silky 6 speed automatic, huge rear end and brakes rivaling a Brembo equiped Porsche 911 and maybe you will get the flick. This truck just plain flat rocks. The rearview color back up camera is not a gimmick.. it works. The sonar obstacle warning is not a gimmick.. it works. There have been more than 3 toddlers killed in my area by huge SUV's or trucks backing out of the driveway in the last year. Do not let it happen to you.

Suggested Improvements

None whatsoever.

Switch from GM
By Bernie

I just picked up my 2010 Tundra, reg cab, 4x4, LB, SR5, 5.7 truck. After only one small road trip, I am impressed at the Toyota quality. Coming from a Silverado the past 2 trucks (11 years), I can say I am glad I made the switch. The 5.7 seems to have awesome power (yet to tow anything). The space behind the the seats is massive and will fit most anything I could want back there except a person (comfortably). The ride is acceptable for a truck. My only concerns/complaints so far is the storage. There is no map pocket in the back of the seat. The center storage is also a little slim. With that said, I didn't buy the truck for storage...I bought a truck to use it as a truck.

Favorite Features

Power, comfortable seats, good ride and hopefully Toyota reliability (time will tell).

Suggested Improvements

More storage in center "flop down" and a map pocket in behind the seat.