2008 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Sport Coupe Pickup

2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

Sport Coupe Pickup
By Philips on

2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Small V8 performance and with it's five passenger, hard top coupe styling, "cozy", intimate, and, very comfortable, four adult pass interior, coupled with decent gas mileage... makes it the perfect choice for a single "empty nester" like myself. The 21.5 MPG Hwy, is the "frosting on the cake", pretty amazing for a vehicle this size. The 60-40 split, flip up rear seat with under seat storage holds all my camping gear or whatever, securely locked. Plus, I can tow up to 5000lbs if I want... Great Truck!... Looks great, I get lots of compliments. Mine is White with Graphite, Bucket seats with Console... My traveling office.

Favorite Features

Powerfull V6, decent mileage, Sporty Coupe Pickup styling, Intimate Interior design with lots of "Cubbies", and, it's a safe vehicle too!

Suggested Improvements

Combine main instrumentation into one cluster, so that one can see all instruments "at a glance". Also, would like to have radio closer to driver's position. Otherwise, it's a great design... One last thing, all gauges and buttons should be illuminated!