Reliability, & ALL the bells & whistles!
By Halls1030 on
2008 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
Currently have just under 12k on the odometer. I have the top of the line Limited fully loaded. I traded in a 06 SR5 Double Cab for this truck. I also test drove the Silverado, Avalanche, Titan, and F-150/250's prior to purchasing the truck. Granted, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but I just don't feel anything comes close to the Tundra... Bluetooth, nav, rear window and sunroof, huge backseat, rear DVD, aux jack for your iPod or MP3 player, heated seats, rear backup camera, huge towing power, silky yet powerful brakes, quick off the line (although it'll swallow your gas) and real "torquey" feel. Huge ride, but plush. Doesn't drive like a truck - that's a good thing to me!
Favorite Features
Sound system, rear backing camera, rear window and sunroof, bluetooth, room, room and more room - this things HUGE inside. Kids love the rear DVD. Lots of storage in: center armrest, side door panels, glove box, top flip up storage. It's a Toyota - so you know it's reliable!
Suggested Improvements
Obviously everyone is gonna say gas economy here - it's a given! I am getting about 15 combined. Long rides the support under your rear isn't the greatest - bum goes numb! Need to add: a one touch signal (for changing lanes) and a mute button on the steering wheel.