In Love with the Beast
By tundragirl on
2008 Toyota Tundra Tundra Grade 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
This is my 3rd tundra and Toyota did a great job on the redesign. If you do not need all of the "bells and whistles", the Tundra grade is the way to go. My husband also has a Tundra with everything on it (sunroof, leather, satellite radio) and I plan to steal it from him. The new and improved truck pulls a trailer without hesitation and still stops on a dime. My previous tundra would let me know when I had a trailer behind it. I take 4 and 1/2 hour long trips in it at least twice a month and it is such a pleasure to drive on the highway. Rainy roads lookout because this Tundra is staying on coarse and won't let anything get in its way. The truck rides well and I have roughly 13000 miles
Favorite Features
#1-FUN TO DRIVE!!!! Comfort of the seats and you can actually fit a real person in the front bench seat. The power of the 5.7L and the smooth shifting transmission. Reliability is great. Cupholders and storage. Turning radius is also impressive. Racing a chevy, ford, or dodge and smoking them!
Suggested Improvements
I bought the towing package and it did not come with the ball. Come on Toyota! I wish that the ride was as smooth as the TRD and yes the TRD is smoother. I also think it should come standard with satellite radio and window tint.