2008 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: I love it!!!

2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

I love it!!!
By Scogginisland on

2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had many trucks, all brands, some have been better than others but this Tundra is the best one that I have ever had. It is so much fun to drive that I'm looking for reasons to go out! I bought a 2007 SR5 SB in Nov 07 and while it was OK, I really wanted the LB version without the Off-Road package. So I sold the SB with only 1389 miles and bought the SR5 LB and couldn't be happier. It rides smooth, has unbelieveable power, and gets decent mileage. I have installed a back-up camera, fog lights, self-dimming mirror, in-channel visors, sill protectors, duals and bed extender all OEM and the great thing is that it was already prewired for all the electrical installations. I love this!

Ride comfort, well equipped, options easy to install because truck is prewired, looks great, well thought out by Toyota, frame is beefy and durable, exhaust is stainless steel, engine is smooth amd powerful.

Extend warranty to match GM etc. The Tundra is a better truck ,so match or better their warranty.