2008 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: First Toyota - last truck ever

2008 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Limited Double Cab (5.7L V8 6-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

First Toyota - last truck ever!
By tennriverrat on

2008 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

If someone would've told me ten years ago that today I would own any truck other than a Chevrolet (especially a Toyota), I would've died laughing at them. I bought a left over '08 model for my wife and she can't keep me out of it. The performance for a full sized truck is amazing. My daily driver is an '06 Nissan Altima SE-R, and the truck is as fun to drive as the car is. I'm actually thinking about getting rid of the car to buy one of the Tundra TRD Sport Editions for myself. Gas mileage is my only complaint, HOWEVER, I knew it wasn't going to be great when I bought it. Let's face it, in order to tow 5 tons, you gotta give somewhere. Having said that, it still gets 18mpg on the highway.

These Tundras are SEXY, PERIOD! Body lines - Beautiful. Interior - Super. I love the 4 "full" doors instead of the rears suicides like all the others. Except for AWD and ONSTAR, this truck has everything my '05 Sierra Denali had on it, and the Tundra outperforms the Denali, EASILY!

Send some from the factory with the TRD supercharger!