Converted domestic buyer
By borquezmike on
2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I have read a few negative reviews and feel some buyers will not be happy with any vehicle they buy. I actually feel bad for any manufacturer that does sell them a vehicle. Inherently all vehicles will have some kind of type weird annoyance and as long as it doesn't keep me from enjoying my vehicle, I don't care. No car is silent inside and a V8 does suck down gas. But you will find tons of negative comments as if no one knew this getting in to a 381hp monster. This truck cleans up well and I never go a day without people checking it out. The Crewmax is simply the best solution for people with children who do not want a SUV.
Favorite Features
The POWER, the SIZE, and the Usability.
Suggested Improvements
Everyone states that the interior could use better materials, but I have no issue with buttons breaking or plastic paint peeling off like I did with my Domestic cars/trucks so I'm happy as is. Also the interior parts are made in the US unlike Chevy, Dodge, or Ford. It costs more for Toyota to buy these parts and material hardness is effected by that, but no big deal to me.