Better every day
By 2whl on
2008 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I love this truck - and the more I drive it the more I like it. The nav system is great. Bluetooth for cell phone is nice. Powertrain is amazing - smooth and strong. My kids love the back seat room. Get a tube step, its a big step up without one if you're less than 6ft. MPG is poor & getting worse(13-14 mixed driving), & my friends DC 4x2 5.7 is beating me by 4mpg, which is a big mpg hit for the CM 4x4. Reading dash gauges is like looking at them thru a tube-these could be better. Gas gauge is VERY pessimistic, says I'm empty when I still have 5 gal. Reflection of clock on windshield at night. I get lots of positive comments on the truck. I don't miss my F250 Crew diesel at all.
Favorite Features
Great powertrain. Nav system works very well & has lots of extra info available in it. Bluetooth is nice to have for cellular. Lots of storage. I like the look - some don't care for it, I like that it is different.
Suggested Improvements
Needs one-push window for up AND down, not just down. Needs a mute button on steering wheel w/ audio controls. Mileage is poor, you pay the price for the performance you get with this truck. Would be nice if the nav system would play a DVD movie. Need to improve fuel gauge accuracy.