2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Sport Coupe Pickup
By Philips on 08/14/09 19:21 PM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Small V8 performance and with it's five passenger, hard top coupe styling, "cozy", intimate, and, very comfortable, four adult pass interior, coupled with decent gas mileage... makes it the perfect choice for a single "empty nester" like myself. The 21.5 MPG Hwy, is the "frosting on the cake", pretty amazing for a vehicle this size. The 60-40 split, flip up rear seat with under seat storage holds all my camping gear or whatever, securely locked. Plus, I can tow up to 5000lbs if I want... Great Truck!... Looks great, I get lots of compliments. Mine is White with Graphite, Bucket seats with Console... My traveling office.

2008 Toyota Tundra V6 SB
By Maria on 09/19/08 08:35 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Tundra Double Cab SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

First brand new vehicle I've ever owned. I bought the v6 for the better gas mileage. I don't need to haul anything so the v6 was the better option. So far everything is great, except the radio seems to have a mind of its own sometimes. The dealer is ordering a new radio. The dealer said there have been problems with the radios. Very smooth ride for a pick up. Drives like a car. Plenty of room. Love the seating for 6.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.