2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab 4.7L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab - Consumer Reviews

2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

SR5 CrewMax Cab (4.7L V8 5-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Best full size truck
By JAG on 12/25/09 06:52 AM (PST)

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is a great truck. I have the offroad package and I love the bilstein shock that come with it. I find if you inflate the tires a little above max. It doesn't bounce on the highway as much. Which is one thing some people complain about. The response of the engine is great. Overall a great truck

Overall A Great Truck
By JAG on 12/10/08 21:04 PM (PST)

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I owned a Ridgeline before this one but that would be tough to compare because they are made different and there is plus and minus in both, but they are the 2 best quality built trucks on the market the ones that down talk them don't know what a truck is all about or they just have bad luck and trust me as far a gas mileage a lot of people exaggerate about it. I have a heavy foot and I do mostly in town driving and I get about 14 to 15 which is not bad for a V8. I've owned a 97 Ford F150 ext. cab 4.6 V8 and a 04 Chevy Trailblazer ext. with a 6cy. that got worse and all of the other brands have a lot more problems.

Love the new Tundra
By Tundra Crew on 03/11/08 11:15 AM (PDT)

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Had an 06 Tundra which I didnít care for too much and traded for an 07 Tacoma that I loved. After buying my wife a new Highlander the dealership made me an offer I couldnít refuse on a new Tundra, and I love it. By far the best truck out there. Standard features are amazing, donít really need to add much to it to make it the perfect truck. I got 20 MPG on the highway coming home, you canít go wrong.