Very pleased
By pleased on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I picked up my new SR5 CrewMax yesterday. It is a gorgeous vehicle, Silver Sky exterior, with black leather interior. It seems to have very good road manners, tracks very straight and stops very straight. It is fast and very smooth, like a luxury sedan. It is also a big vehicle and you sit quite tall in the saddle. My truck is equipped with a lot of the extras that come standard on the CrewMax Limited, but my truck was $4300 less than a Limited, so I feel like I got a very good value for my money. The fit and finish are fantastic. It is the first vehicle I have ever owned where I can find no blemishes, interior or exterior.
Favorite Features
Black leather LiquiCell seats. Perfect fit and finish, like a Lexus. Perfect spacing on all body panels. Unbelievable leg room in back seat. Very smooth ride. Great acceleration. Power rear window. Easy lift tailgate. Chrome front bumper. The rugged look and the stance of the vehicle. It gets an A+.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic headlights and brighter dash lights, since the dash lights can be somewhat hard to see in bright sunlight. I already knew about these two things, but decided they were not enough to justify the extra expense of a Limited, plus I wanted the black leather which the Limited doesn't have.