2007 Toyota Tundra 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Toyota quality a step ahead

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Base Regular Cab Pickup (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 8.1 ft. Bed)

Toyota quality a step ahead
By David on

2007 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck meets all my expectations derived from owning two previous Toyota trucks. The regular cab has large doors with large windows which make for unsurpassed visibility. The storage area behind the seats is completely practible. While some reviews have complained about the ride, I find it very acceptable. The room and comfort of the cab make long trips a delight. The engine/transmission package is smooth and provides ample power for my needs. If I towed a large trailer, I would opt for the 5.7 V8. Overall, its a workhorse of truck that I can depend on that drives well too. Gas mileage is about what I expected, 17-18 mpg.

Favorite Features

Roomy regular cab, nice to drive, lots of visibility, good brakes, and Toyota quality!

Suggested Improvements

Some details seemed to get overlooked. Such as no automatic lights (only running parking lights). Lights don't warn you if you left them on after turning off engine. Hard to read stereo.