Third Toyota Truck!
By E.A.H. on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
This is my third Toyota truck and fifth Toyota. This is by far my favorite of all of them! The CrewMax is absolutely huge for the whole family. The back seat dwarfs my daughter's car seat and I, at 6'6", can sit in the back seat with extra leg room. I have the moon roof and don't seem to have any issues with headroom. The truck is big and strong. The body panels don't seem to be as solid as my 4Runner or Tacoma I sold, but it probably is because of its sheer size. The 5.7L motor is the strongest engine I have ever driven in a gasoline truck. I think Toyota is finally able to compete with the full size domestic trucks. Absolutely elated!
Favorite Features
5.7L engine, moon roof, power vertical sliding rear window, size and presence, rear sliding and reclining rear seats, and all the compliments I receive on my truck.
Suggested Improvements
I think the sonar should be able to be adjusted. The truck gives a solid beep when backing up at about 18", so you get close, but not as close as you need to be. Still leaves a lot of guesswork for the driver. Steering wheel controls should be on SR5 and up trim levels.