So Far so Good
By Michael T on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I bought this truck to replace a 2003 Toyota Tacoma. I went with the TRD package because I love the look. I drive 90 miles a day so comfort and reliability are also very important. After reading several reviews I went with the 5.7L V8 and man am I glad. This truck is pure fun. The ride is smooth and comfortable. My wife doesn't want to drive her Expedition anymore! I'm not a big truck guy but this thing is perfect for people looking for the convenience of a truck and the ride of a car. The truck is big so people need to be aware that parking can be tight. With that said all I can say is, Toyota did it once again. Great job!
Favorite Features
More interior storage than you can shake a stick at. Very quiet ride. The interior feels air tight. The standard stereo/CD player are great. Love that 5.7 V8! For a big truck it turns on a dime and the steering wheel feels effortless. Overall the truck just turns heads.
Suggested Improvements
Passenger should also have a power seat. The cup holders in the front are somewhat out of reach. The dash board is somewhat abrasive causing anything that is rubbed across it to disintegrate. You have to wipe several times to remove it. As always a little better gas mileage sure would help.