One Awesome Truck !
By Sherman on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
In my opinion, this is the best truck on the market. I have grown up with Ford trucks my whole life but because of recent problems, not anymore. About 2 months ago I wanted to take an 07 Tundra for a test drive and was sold. I love this truck! I say that everyday. I have a family of 5 and there is plenty of comfortable room for all of us. Also for such a big truck, with a lot of power the mpg was not bad at all (compared to other same size trucks). I intend on driving this truck for a long time and if it is anything like my parents' Toyota trucks, I will be. Also, this truck has more than enough towing power for my boat to and from the launch and also for the quads to the woods.
Favorite Features
I think this truck runs, idles and shifts really smooth with plenty of power. Even on the highway it drives very smooth with easy to use cruise control. I also love the way the front looks like a bulldog! Plenty of interior room with plenty of power.
Suggested Improvements
I have only owned it for 2 months and have had no problems. I would change the design of the instrument panel because while driving, it's a difficult glance. Also I wish a bedliner and floormats were a standard option on all of their trucks. The plastic door handles seem a little too plastic.