My Dream Truck
By puuloke on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I drive 200 miles per day to and from work over a mountain road that takes me from sea level to 10,000 ft elevation and back down the other side. My commute is over highway, roughly paved and gravel roads. I have driven Chevy, Dodge, Ford and Nissan trucks during the 20 years I have had this drive. This is absolutely without a doubt the best truck I have ever had, in all categories. Traction is superb, and I bought the truck for reliability so everything is heavy duty. I don't mind the rougher ride with the TRD offroad package and the CD player doesn't skip like in my Dodge. I can't wait to take this truck camping next week.
Favorite Features
Traction control, manual shifting mode w/ a 6-speed automatic, electric back window - fantastic for quickly cooling the interior on hot days and reducing the need for A/C.
Suggested Improvements
Gauges, speedometer, controls blocked by steering wheel and big handled gear shift. This model only comes with running boards which are not necessary, and only get hung up and damaged in offroad situations. I had dealer remove them.