2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Love of My Life

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

SR5 Double Cab (4.7L V8 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Love of My Life
By Big Red on

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in 2003 Tundra, never had a problem except tranny a bit clunky when shifting. Very quiet comfortable ride. Wife hated previous tundra, loves this one. Two compaints: first, contrary to claim that truck is xm ready, it is not. You have to spend about $600 to use this feature (parts and labor) not including subscription. Second, the truck is extremely bouncy on anything other than smooth roads. I did discover that the tires came 10 lbs over pressurized and when I dropped it to mfg sugg. pressure it did improve it quite a bit but still not as smooth as my previous Tundra. Overall though I have been extremely happy with this truck.

Very quiet. Plenty of room interior. Love the deeper bed. Great stereo. Seats more comfortable than previous tundra. Exterior design gorgeous!

Eliminate bouncy ride. Exterior mirrors not the best visibility. Leather as an accessory other than purchasing Limited. XM radio completely ready for use.