2007 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Home Run

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Limited CrewMax Cab (5.7L V8 4x4 6-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Home Run
By Scott R. Orth on

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Owned 5 Chevys and 7 Fords. In 2001 I purchased a Chevy Silverado Ext Cab 4wd. Chevy has a decent ride. That is it. In 7 years I have stuck $10,000 over and above the normal maintenance. Their cust. Service is terrible. My wife describes my Tundra's ride as a limousine. Of course it isn't but for a Heavy Duty truck is is a nice ride. I can't wait to install Bridgestone Duelers on it. I have a 3" lift kit on the front and 1" on rear to level it out. Looks great!I highly recommend this truck. Plenty of performance and great braking. My father's averages 2.5 mpg less; however, he drives aggressively ALL the time. I get 15-17 mpg. Get TRD. Not enough space to properly review this fine truck.

Favorite Features

Awesome 12 speaker JBL stereo, especially with a MP3 player. The speakers require over 80 hours to break in. 4wd is great. Other reviews of off base. TRD package is a must.Improves performance and ride. Up/down rear power window is great.Sonar in bumpers is user friendly. I also like the memory seats.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the black dash as it shows dust too easy. Get clear coat protection on bumper and front half of hood to protect from rock chips. Headlights are too bright. Too often oncoming vehicles think I have the brights on. Install a tailgate step.