High Marks for the Tundra!
By esox64 on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
This is one solid built truck! A few weeks ago, I loaded the following items into the bed of my Tundra: 15 rolls of sod, twenty (40 lb) bags of top soil, and two (50 lb) bags of pea gravel and easily hauled everything home in one trip! The dual hitch plugs on the back of the truck and the extending side mirrors are great features when towing my boat all over the Midwest. The transmission on my Tundra is real smooth & quiet and I had no problems with it while towing a boat through the steep & twisting hills of eastern Kentucky.
Favorite Features
Towing & hauling power are fantastic. I get good gas mileage towing a boat on the highway. The extended side mirrors are very useful when towing a boat. The V8 power & quiet transmission are great when climbing steep hills. The interior cabin is comfortable and roomy for tall people.
Suggested Improvements
City gas mileage could improve. The back seat head rests block out way too much of the back window, I removed all three back seat head rests. With the V8 engine it takes too long for the heat to kick in on cold winter days. The thin cable supporting the spare tire is way too easy for theives to cut.