2007 Toyota Tundra 4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Great Truck

2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab - Consumer Review

Great Truck
By Walterj7 on

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 4 dr instead of access cab is such an improvement that along with the extended cab and 6'6" bed I feel that I truly have the best of both worlds. While it's the small V8, I have never felt underpowered and actually have to watch it from over accelerating and burning rubber. Along with the looks, driving is a great rush. I would advise anyone to take a hard look at the Tundra DC 4.7,4WD, it's not too shabby. Can't believe how nice this truck is, even my wife loves it.

Favorite Features

Besides the obvious, I just love to drive this truck.! It handles best of any truck I've ever driven. and tows my 4090# Caddy (on a master-tow dolly) like it wasn't even there (this without trailer brakes on the dolly!). Second and not far behind is the bench seat combo-armrest very handy.

Suggested Improvements

Efficient diesel engine & like to see a couple of the options switched up, such as leather being available on the SR5, or the bench seat (I just love it) available on LTD. Also the power window available on SR5 would be a nice touch. And while were at it some MORE storage in the flip down arm-rest.