2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Great truck for a horse farm

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Great truck for a horse farm
By Norman on

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

We could not be happier with this truck. Used to haul a 2 horse trailer, an equipment trailer, and to generally carry heavy or bulky stuff around on our small horse farm. Have driven in very hot weather, in deep snow, in heavy rain, and have had no problems at all. Do put on studded snow tires in the winter. Factory tires get great gas mileage but wear quickly. Only complaint is the Toyota standard navigation system, which I find very difficult to use. My other vehicles have Garmin nav, which is far better and a lot less money.

Towing ability in all kinds of conditions and with all kinds of loads (live loads, high center of gravity, long trailers, etc.)

Toyota standard navigation system (on all of their vehicles) is very confusing and difficult to use for everyone in my family. I have an engineering background. I recommend you do not get the factory Nav and use a Garmin instead.