Great Choice
By chad on
2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I've only had this truck for about three weeks, but I'm so glad I bought it. This is my first Toyota and after driving it I'm sure it won't be my last. I've been a loyal Dodge fan for nearly 20 years, but the Tundra beats it hands down. It has more room, a much better ride, more power, more standard features... simply more. I loved the look of my '02 Ram and still think the '02 through '05 models are the best looking trucks on the road. The current styling and lack of options are what made me look at the Tundra. I am sure glad I did. It was by far the best choice I've made on a vehicle for a long time. I couldn't be happier with this truck.
Favorite Features
5.7L engine has ridiculous amounts of power. Puts you back in the seat by just thinking about stepping on the gas pedal. Interior is extremely roomy and the seats are very comfortable. Rides very well even on the uneven highways where I live. Moonroof and power roll down rear window.
Suggested Improvements
I have the TRD dual exhaust. I wish it had a little more of the "throaty" V8 sound. Petty I know, but my last truck had a much better V8 sound to it. The little plastic strip on top of the grill near the hood needs to go or at least offer a chrome piece to replace it with.