2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: Best pickup I've ever owned.

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

Best pickup I've ever owned.
By mufasa26 on

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this pickup. I had just purchased an 07 chevrolet silverado about 4 months ago, just got this, and am now wondering why I ever bought the Chevy. It has much better acceleration, more stylish, more towing, more payload, and overall better build quality also. I never much cared for the Tundras til this year, when they gave it a face lift. It's now bigger and beefier than ever. I'm a big guy, 6'4" 265 lbs, and I fit in it a whole lot better than I did the Chevy. It has a lot more interior space, and I love the floor shifter.

I love the style of both the exterior and the interior. The size, the giddy up and go, the safety features as well. I could go on and on, but I'll let you decide for yourself when you buy one.

Maybe a little better gas mileage, like 17 and 21 for the 2wd, and 16 and 20 for the 4wd, that's the only reason I got a 2wd. Wish it had automatic headlights also. That's all little things though, not much to complain about.