2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Review: A pleasure to ride

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Review

A pleasure to ride
By Arnie on

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

The funnest vehicle I've ever had. After 50,000 miles, averaging 18 MPG. I can get about 480 miles on a tank on the freeway. The power is awesome. This truck replaced my Tacoma, which I loved, but this vehicle is everything I imagined and more. Only maintenance has been the routine stuff. This truck is perfect for pulling my trailer of ATV's, or even just loading one in the bed. I figure I'll get about 100,000 miles and trade it in for a newer model, so my next one will probably be in 2011. Way to go TOYOTA!

I love all the room inside, the look of the exterior, the heated mirrors, all the space in the middle console, the lighting inside, multiple light hook-ups for the trailer, and the assisted tailgate is one of my favs. The power of this truck is unreal, and it rides so smooth on the freeway.

I would improve on the factory radio, which I HAD to replace. Geez, just can't think of anything else right now. Awesome truck.