2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
It doesn't get any better than this
By Rich on 07/13/07 07:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck is awesome. I pored over every truck out there looking for the right one for me. Once I got to the Tundra, the search was over. Only had it for 2 weeks now, but what a wonderful 2 weeks it's been. I'm getting 17 mpg in mostly city driving, which I think is incredible. And it's got all the power I'll ever need right when I need it. Everyone looks when I roll by, especially people driving those "other" trucks. Like McDonalds, I'm lovin' it!!

Best Truck Ever - 2007 CrewMax SR5
By MilesK on 07/10/07 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many trucks in my life. Fords were my truck of choice up until my 2004 Tundra. I just traded that in for a 2007 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax. I've put about 6k miles on this thing and it is by far and away the best truck I've experienced. Toyota thinks of everything down to the nth degree!

Excellent Truck
By Mfimbres on 07/10/07 00:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent performance, comfortable long driving experience, sophistication not seen in any other trucks. The only thing I didn't get was the entertainment system.

CrewMax hits a homerun
By mlj283 on 07/09/07 12:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Tundra finally hit a home run with the 2007 with the 5.7L/6AT Limited model. I spent the extra $$ to get this package (along with the Nav. and 20" wheels) and have not regretted it in the least. The drivetrain on this 2007 Tundra is perhaps the finest combo ever put into a production model pickup. The advertised 16/20 mpg is accurate unless you have a heavy foot, and the cabin quietness is Lexus-like. 40 grand is a steep price for a half- ton pickup but anyone in the market for a high-end truck would be crazy not to go to your local Toyota dealership and test drive a Tundra.

Just bought 07 Tundra CM 5.7 Limited
By gkh_98 on 07/04/07 00:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Drove my Chevy 1500 for 10 years and I just replaced it with a new Tundra Crew Max Limited w/ 5.7 w/ Navigation and rear DVD. Wow! Went to the dealerships looking to purchase a F-150 Lariat or the Silverado LTZ, and just test drove the Tundra for the fun of it. Wow, what a difference. Felt a bit of guilt for not buying chevy again, but man the power behind the 5.7 makes me grin when I accelerate, and on the freeway the 6spd is smooth and very quiet. Spoiled myelf w/ some extras: navigation w/ bluetooth phone is the deal, sliding rear window nice feature, back up camera for hitching the boat... luxury... like driving a 4x4 lexus w/a bed? Also, the rear seats recline unlike all other trucks!

Hit the nail on the head
By A Real Toyota Truck on 07/02/07 19:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

For all the previous tries by Toyota, this is a dead center bullseye to what I was looking for in a truck. I've owned two Fords and three GM trucks. Nothing I've owned compares to the power and performance of this new Toyota. The 5.7 and a light foot (which is admittedly hard to do) actually make for a not so thirsty beast. The center console is huge. In my opinion, the interior design, however, is not tops in the segment as the GM trucks have the nicest interiors. Toyota has too many different shades and types of plastics on the dash. Fit and finish is as you'd expect a Toyota to be, top notch. However I have noticed a dash rattle from the a pillar on some roads. A true fullsize.

07 Crewmax 5.7 6A
By Ken Taco on 07/01/07 00:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my 06 Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner longbed w/TRD Sport Pkg. I chose the Crewmax w/5.7 6AT SR5 because I liked how smooth it drove, and I wanted the interior space to accomodate my family on road trips from Vegas to Southern Cal. I love the seating position in the Crewmax. In the Tacoma, the seating was comfortable, but you had to sit low like in a sports car. There were also no option for any kind of seat height adjustments. I also like the power on tap when I need it, and the braking power. Turning radius is pretty tight for a truck this size. It's too soon to see MPG, but I hope to get 16 city.

Love my '07 Crewmax
By 07CrewMax on 06/26/07 11:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

What can I say about this fantastic truck. It's been 3 months since I took delivery and I've not had a single problem. I love the 5.7L V8. It's got lots of power and my fuel economy has now reached 18.7 MPG. Not bad for a full size truck with the biggest and fastest motor in the 1/2 ton market.

Outstanding Truck!!
By Marcy on 06/06/07 18:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

All of my cowboy friends laughed at me for buying a Toyota. They aren't laughing anymore when I showed them my features, towing package, mileage. Once they sit in the roomy backseat they love it! I love my Tundra. :) And yes girls do drive trucks!!!

TundraCrewMax
By TundraCrewMax on 05/13/07 08:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck. Excellent build quality. Fun to drive. Tight turn radius. Plenty of storage. Good gas mileage for such a big truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.