2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Good Solid Vehicle
By John on 01/07/08 11:51 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in a 2003 Tundra for the Crew Max so I could get more back seat room. This has been an excellent truck for me. The back doors are so big, however, that they don't always close the first time.

Great truck so far
By great truck on 11/26/07 22:09 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

The Tundra's interior materials aren't as nice as the Tacomas, but it is still as good as any other domestic. Could have used better interior materials but in a truck meant for work it is a very nice interior. This truck is a beast. Limo sized back seat, quiet beast under the hood, a mile away between driver and passenger, and very comfortable. Awesome truck. I also test drove a Ford and a Silverado.

Love my Crewmax
By Justin on 11/08/07 09:31 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I've had my slate metallic Crewmax for a little over a month now and it is a blast to drive. The engine and tranny are great. Impressive power with smooth shifts. I've never driven a vehicle with brakes this good. I've averaged almost 16 mpg in mixed driving and thats after putting 22" rims and slightly larger tires on it. I test drove every other 1/2 ton truck. Nothing else was close. Test drive a Tundra. You will buy it.

Truck
By KT on 10/31/07 13:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck replaced a F150 Lariat 5.4L 4x4, and there is no comparison. The Tundra has power to spare whether towing or just driving. It rides well, but not as smooth as the F150. Plenty of room inside for passengers, thermos bottles, and glove compartment type objects, but there is no place to store jumper cables or even basic tools. Little to no road noise and features are luxury. The traction control system is awesome for highway driving in 2WD on slick or wet roads. Mileage is better than expected: over 19 on the highway, 13 while towing, and 14.5 in the city.

Simply The Best Truck
By T Con on 10/23/07 10:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Ater doing the SUV thing we decided to look at a four door truck. After researching the other manufacturers, we decided to go with the Toyota. The 5.7 liter engine is amazingly powerful. We got the SR5 Crewmax X-SP package which gives you a lot of extras for the price of the truck. The interior comfort is amazing, I am 6'3 and have more than enough room in the front or rear of this truck. My wife loves this truck more than I do for the comfort and awesome looks that it has. Toyota gives you what you want with the Tundra, power, performance, comfort and reliability. If you don't get caught up with the power of the 5.7 you can get 20 mpg while driving. If you drive it you will buy it.

Very Nice
By John Quintana on 10/22/07 11:05 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This is my second Toyota truck, the first one was a 1992 4wd delux extended cab pickup. Yes it drives like a truck, but guess what... it's a truck. Great sound system, runs sooo smooth, and sounds awsome (TRD package). The power in the 5.7 V-8 is incredible! I took it the second week I owned it; it did just fine! I am happy with the purchase!

A league of its own
By Tom B on 10/19/07 16:03 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I paper-compared all 5 full-size mfgs and narrowed down to Chevy and Toyota. Toyota still was the no-brainer. Why buy a 16 valve, push rod V8 with 315 HP when you can have 32 valves amd 381 HP. Also, rear disc brakes, 6 speed tranny and an interior big enough for hide-and-seek. The SR5 package, to me, rides like a Lexus. The 6 speed tranny is almost anticlimactic as it is so smooth: it feels like a 1 speed. This truck will turn tighter than my 1992 x- cab Tundra. Fuel mileage is dead-on 18 mpg as rated, however, I drive 28 mi of a 30 mile commute on the interstate. Even with the 4.30 rear diff. gears this truck turns only 1900 rpm at 70 mph.

The Best Truck
By outback on 10/13/07 20:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Had this truck for two weeks. Love it, when I get to drive it. This is our only, family vehicle. Plan on using it to pull travel trailer, as well as a every day car. Everyone looks when we go by. Only have 300 miles, ready to go on a road trip to test it out.

Fun to Drive but somehow lacking
By Tundra_Girl on 10/11/07 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I love this truck. I bought this truck in April and I drive it to work and trips and where ever I like to go. I love the look of the truck, I love driving the truck and I definitely feel safe in it, and confident that it won't break down. The interior however is so blahzo. I initially wanted a Ford F150, but the one I wanted with similar options was almost five thousand dollars more than the Toyota. The interior in the Ford felt more solid. I wish I would have gotten navigation and a moon roof. Other than that I would recommend this truck to anyone.

Rumble strip tranny
By VaTundraOwner on 09/24/07 17:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra CrewMax Cab Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Like everything about this truck except for one unfortunate issue. The six speed auto seems to randomly start vibrating as if going over a rumble strip. It feels like a torque converter issue. Picked up from dealer today after they evaluated it. They are going to replace the transmission which only has about 800 miles on it. What adds insult to injury is that they are replacing this with a rebuilt unit. I for one havent had real good luck with other rebuilt auto parts. Service said Toyota wouldnt let them order a new one. They had their crankshaft issue earlier this year now it appears the transmission may be an issue. This truck cost almost 50k!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.