2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
New Tundra
By FJ401978LC on 02/17/07 16:54 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

More power than I know what to do with! Problem is with all that power the gas mileage is terrible. The fit and finish is near perfect for a pick-up. The interior is maybe a little too good to take to a job site.

Undisputed Champion
By VEGA on 02/16/07 09:57 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I drove the new Silverado, Ford F-150, Nissan Titan, and the Dodge Ram with the 5.7. The new 2007 Tundra with the 5.7 destroys the competition. Handling, power, acceleration, braking, and looks, plus resale value and reliability of Toyota.

Great Truck
By jb3785 on 02/14/07 15:47 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have only had it a short time but love it to death. Nice smooth ride and fun to drive. It is a head turner.

Greatest Truck on Earth
By amalgamX on 02/13/07 20:33 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Solid. Powerful. Beautiful to behold. 5.7L V8 gas-miser powerhouse. Attention paid to every detail. Can operate all interior controls with heavy work gloves on. Man-size cupholders: man-sized everything. This is the one we've waited for. Clearly superior to the F-150, Ram, Silverado, Titan - you name it. Less expensive too.

The best Tundra ever
By Iqbaldhillon2 on 02/09/07 16:45 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I am a huge fan of Toyota trucks especially the Tundra. I bought a brand new 2007 Tundra recently and it is a great truck with space power and reliability. I love my TRD package it gives the truck a rugged , yet sporty look. The drive quality is also great, smooth and quiet just how I like it.

Decent truck
By fresnotruckman on 02/09/07 16:25 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I was one of the first to buy my gray double cab tundra with the supposed 381 hp engine. I bought it Feburary 1st and took it on my first test of towing. My 5500 toy hauler loaded with water, fuel, and 4 quads maybe 8700ib. My brother has a 2005 ford with the 5.4 triton and he has a larger trailer and outran me up questa grade. Doesn't tow as well as the ford or dodge. Seats feel very stiff, but overall I feel I made a good decision. Averaged 6 mpg towing and in town 11.8mpg.

2007 Tundra
By MarkV on 02/09/07 06:45 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

It is a great truck. The 5.7L engine is incredible. Ride is very smooth and comfortable. Gas mileage is low, but that is the price you pay for a V8. Quality is high both inside and out. The only thing to say about the inside is the console is TOO big. Why not make the seats a little bigger instead. But everything is within reach and storage is massive.

The Beast Truck Of All Trucks!!!
By CHUCK on 02/08/07 14:21 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

The performance on this vehicle is amazing. Toyota really hit a grand slam with this one! From its design utility and performance is the best truck money can buy!! Trust me I drove them all and this truck by far exceeds all expectation of truck buyer.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.