2007 Toyota Tundra Consumer Reviews 24

2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
2007 Tundra crew cab 2x2
By conwaychevy on 03/31/07 20:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Very solid truck, no road noise, not so great on gas, but a 5.7 16 mpg around town is not too bad I guess. Only draw back, the bed walls are so high, it is hard to reach in and put stuff in the bed or remove it. I did not get the running boards on the truck when I bought it. I recommend the steps; trucks are so new, not much for after market gadgets for the 07 yet. No regrets, very solid truck, gets a lot of stares and questions from people as they see the Tundra redesign for the first time. Very satisfied customer.

New 2007 Tundra - the best pick
By Dave In Prescott on 03/30/07 21:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck far exceeded by expectations. I had my doubts when I saw the size of this thing but even my wife enjoys driving it - and her car is a Lexus RX400h! Tight fit as expected from Toyota. I've driven in my friends new F150 Super Crew Lariat and Dodge 2500 Mega Cab and the Tundra is quieter smoother and has no rattles! The SR5 has a nice set of standard features. I always recommended test driving competing models back to back. This one is a real winner!

2007 Tundra
By usvet92 on 03/30/07 16:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This truck has lived up to all expectations. The 5.7 has more power than you could ever want. It's just a dream to own!

Awesome
By Tim Burgess on 03/30/07 05:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

It is the truck that all guys would have designed themselves. Power, towing, 4x4 and stopping... and so far reliable. I DO NOT want service. To me that means it is broke!

Best Truck Ever
By George on 03/21/07 07:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned Ford 350, 250, 150, and Toyota Tacoma. This is by far the best truck I have owned except for the Ford 350 Diesel. It is powerful, handles exceptionally well, great interior and exterior. Love the tail gate hydraulic assist. Resale value and quality is what keeps Toyota above the rest!!

Awesome Truck
By Randy on 03/20/07 20:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I owned a 2001 and this one blows it out of the water. My dad has owned both Chevy and Dodge which I have driven and neither is close. You can't go wrong with a Toyota. I love everything about this truck.

Love this truck
By Ethylene on 03/20/07 10:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

The Tundra has plenty of power and drives very smoothly. It can readily handle the twisty roads and hills of WV. The handling is responsive and it's easy to park. It rides high enough to see ahead. I haven't towed with it yet, but the power is evident and I don't expect any problem at all. I really love this truck. A lot of computerized stuff like all vehicles, but all works as advertised and no glitches. Lots of gauges so I know what's going on, including a tire pressure warning light. I liked that air and the 6 speed auto trans are standard features. And Toyota adds enough nice touches that it doesn't look like a basic "work" truck.

Heavy Weight Sport Truck... Champ!
By Rman on 03/19/07 17:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck,The gauges look great, very nice design.The controls are all in easy reach (except a couple of the radio buttons) steering wheel controls might be a good thought. Borla has headers and a true chambered exhaust coming out soon, some other companies are too and with underdrive pullies... oh yeah.Take a look under the hood, looks like big block hiemi type heads (similar). The 2 piece (1 alumium and 1 steel) is another nice design. This really is a great truck. Traded a 2005 Silverado LS Z71 and I like this truck a lot more. Last thing a skid plate is a 4x4 must.

07 Tundra is almost perfect
By Paul on 03/17/07 01:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned/driven all of the other brands before buying my 07 Tundra. I have owned a Ford F150, Titan, Dodge Ram, and none of these trucks compare to the new Tundra. It is more refined, powerful, comfortable, and reliable. Really, there is nothing that Toyota can do to this truck to make it better... maybe some power adjustable pedals. Overall, I am VERY impressed with this truck. The 07 Tundra is truly going to change everything and everyones perception about trucks. Its as perfect as a truck can get.

Bad to the Bone
By Barry on 03/12/07 21:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I researched trucks for nearly eight months and then decided to wait on the new Tundra. I have owned a Toyota 4x4 (1992) for fifteen years with no problems and expect the same with the 2007 Tundra. It drives like a dream. The TRD suspension gives the truck a great feel on and off road. All the power you will ever need. Don't listen to all the little complaints about the interior. The stereo and AC controls are in the right place. There is not one thing that I would change about this monster. The Ash interior looks great with the black. Go with the TRD package in order to get the fog lights, all-terrain wheels, skid plates, and wheels. The stereo is as good as anything I've heard.