2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
Great Truck
By Walterj7 on 04/10/07 07:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 4 dr instead of access cab is such an improvement that along with the extended cab and 6'6" bed I feel that I truly have the best of both worlds. While it's the small V8, I have never felt underpowered and actually have to watch it from over accelerating and burning rubber. Along with the looks, driving is a great rush. I would advise anyone to take a hard look at the Tundra DC 4.7,4WD, it's not too shabby. Can't believe how nice this truck is, even my wife loves it.

Best Yet
By QUINN on 04/09/07 12:26 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have been in many trucks. And lived with only Chevy in the garage. Yet here comes a redesigned, powerful, and fun to drive contender that after driving the others has landed the space in my garage next to my IROC Z. Great style in the interion and a "beefy" upgrade to the exterior really helped to make the final choice. Dodge, Ford and Chevy all really had all the power I would need, but, the interior room and design are superior in the Toyota.

Most of it is right
By lmoore on 04/09/07 11:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab LB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Owned more than 10 trucks in 10 years. I'm in the accessory business with a great relationship with all brand dealers. Great power, brakes, smooth tranny, and imposing looks. Does not ride any better than chevy or ford, a little better than dodge. Leans a lot in corners, but it is big for a 1/2 ton. Interior is a funny combination of materials and colors, but functions well. Mileage is close to 15 city, close to 20 at 65 mph. 17.8 at 80 mph. Wind noise is more than acceptable but slightly annoying over 70. It will be more difficult to get aftermarket wheels as they have changed the bolt pattern. Billet grille and steps are now available. Impressive!

Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!
By SpursMike on 04/09/07 10:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Without a doubt the best full-size pickup on the market! Overall build quality combined with numerous standard features not found on the competition makes the 07 Tundra the class leader. Standard features include side-curtain airbags, Vehicle Stability Control, Automatic Traction Control, and 4 wheel ABS.

Nice Ride
By DJK on 04/08/07 04:51 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have been driving this truck (TRD Offroad, 5.7L) for 3 weeks now, and have found very little to pick on. The truck is powerful, quiet and refined. The suspension handles rough roads well, and the steering is responsive. The auto/man transmission allows the use of the transmission for braking, making quick slow downs or stops easy. The turning radius is excellent for a truck this size, making it maneuverable in tight spots. The seats are comfortable and the cab has plenty of space for 5 adults. Some of my buddies who are hard core Chev and Ford truck enthusiasts are impressed with what they see. My last truck was an '03 Tundra Ltd, and I feel this truck represents a big step ahead.

One Big Bad, but Civilized, Truck
By Guam Mr.Z on 04/07/07 12:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just picked up my 2007 Toyota Tundra 4.7L Limited Edition 4X4 Double Cab With TRD Off Road Package. Ths is the first full sized truck and 4X4 I have ever owned. It is huge, really comparable to the Dodge Rams I use at work, maybe even bigger. Anyways, I got the Limited, and the ride is so quiet and smooth inside the cabin. The suspension soaks up all road irregularities. The JBL sound system with Bluetooth phone capabilities works flawlessly. There are enough cup holders in this truck to hold probably a case of soda! A lot of indoor storage space, with 2 glove compartments. My leather seats are so soft and comfortable. I love this truck. This is one fantastic truck that I would recommend to anyone who wants a full sized truck.

Toyota does it again
By Chris on 04/06/07 08:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

My new CrewMax Limited rocks! The ride is smooth, the power is great and all I've heard is positive comments from all of my friends on the appearance!! My previous truck was a 93 Toyota King Cab V6, which I just sold last night, with 210,000 miles and it still ran like a charm. I also own an 01 Toyota Sienna and have had nothing but luck with it. Toyota consistently builds a wonderful product and if price is your concern, you make up for that in quality, reliability and resale value. Thanks Toyota, you did it again!

The Beast Of The 1/2 Tons!
By Glenn on 04/05/07 20:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I love the way this truck drives, looks, and its room and fuel economy. I average at 65 mph 18.5 on cruise. I am a dodge man but I found my new love. Great job Toyota.

From Ford to Toy
By Big G on 03/31/07 23:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have never in my life drove anything but the blue oval. I have purchased 9 different ford trucks in the last few years, and now I'm driving a new 07 Tundra Crewmax. I got tired of giving 30 some thousand for a truck only to find out it is worth 17 in only two years.

2007 Tundra crew cab 2x2
By conwaychevy on 03/31/07 20:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Very solid truck, no road noise, not so great on gas, but a 5.7 16 mpg around town is not too bad I guess. Only draw back, the bed walls are so high, it is hard to reach in and put stuff in the bed or remove it. I did not get the running boards on the truck when I bought it. I recommend the steps; trucks are so new, not much for after market gadgets for the 07 yet. No regrets, very solid truck, gets a lot of stares and questions from people as they see the Tundra redesign for the first time. Very satisfied customer.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.