2007 Toyota Tundra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Tundra model:
2007 Tundra DC TRD
By cadman on 04/24/07 05:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had the truck for 3 weeks now. It is my first Toyota, I'm migrating from a Nissan Titan. The power is similar to my Titan but the interior cab noise is way less. I just installed the TRD dual exhaust and it is still quieter in the cab than the Nissan was. The interior finish is nice and the truck is very nice looking from exterior. I see a lot of people pointing at truck as I drive by.

3rd Toyota truck
By Steve D on 04/22/07 16:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my third Toyota truck, and after 2 Tacomas, I needed a larger vehicle to accommodate my growing family. The Tundra is great. The interior room is tremendous, and the 8 foot bed holds a huge amount of cargo. Yet, with the added length and overall size, this truck handles as well as many smaller vehicles. Very comfortable. Smooth ride. Exceptional acceleration for the size, even with the smaller 4.7L V8.

Very Nice Truck
By Bill Peters on 04/20/07 11:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This truck has been the nicest vehicle I have ever owned. I puchased the Speedway Blue Tundra 4.7L V8 2WD with the TRD Offroad package. The mileage seems to be very close to what Toyota claims. It does well for being such a large truck. I have enough ground clearance to feel comfortable driving in any conditions and a nice enough interior for those long road trips. Everything inside the vehicle is where it should be and there is more than enough room to fit 5 people like an SUV.

King of the truck world
By PaulNOhio on 04/20/07 00:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra Limited 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have owned many trucks over the years and nothing compares to my 07 Tundra. If you don't believe the hype, go for a test drive and then you will understand. No other truck on the road can compare to the power, refinement, quality, and capabilities of the new Tundra. The big 3 are going to have to step up their game BIG time if they want to compete with the Tundra. I have had my truck for over a month and it is rattle free and very tight. It's a blast to drive and I can't wait for the next opportunity to drive it. Anyone thinking about buying a full-size truck, look no further. Trust me, you wont be disappointed!

Excellent truck
By David on 04/18/07 09:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned many trucks over the years, but I have never been as happy as I am with my Tundra. When I haul my fifth-wheel, I occasionally check my mirrors to make sure it's still attached because the truck doesn't even feel like it's working any harder than usual. I'm totally pleased.

07 Tundra CrewMax SR5 TRD 4x2
By lil joe on 04/15/07 18:40 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have nothing but good praise for this truck. At 6'5" at 285 pounds, I fit better in the Tundra than I did in Chevy, GMC, or Ford. My little girl loves the reclining rear seats. The 5.7 thatís in it will hold you tight in your seat. I tested three 07 trucks before I saw this one, I got in the CrewMax and I was sold. For the same prices of the others you get so much more, motor, room, style, and "fun" from this truck. You better like attention, everybody looks when you pull up.

Design flaws
By tlb4x on 04/14/07 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

There are design flaws in the new 2007 Tundra. The head room is insufficient and I must lean forward to see when a stop light turns green. This makes for a rather unenjoyable ride. I'm 6'2" so unless you're shorter than 5'11" you probably will have the same problem I have. I wish Toyota could explain why they needed to make this truck bigger then the last because there is less head room on this one than the last. Hope they fix it because it's close to being a great truck like the last model was.

Great truck must buy
By bl on 04/14/07 19:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my Tundra for a month now and pulled a 23' camper "1970 model" so it was pretty heavy. I had no troubles, I had to go up and down a mountain. The brakes stop wonderfully. I pulled the mountain going around 45 mph no problem.

Instruments VERY hard to read
By Scott on 04/12/07 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr Double Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Generally, I really like this truck. It does take a little getting used to as it is very large and it is quite a challenge to look over the hood for any type of parking manuvers. Overall performance competence is strong and capable and I use the Tundra primarily for pulling a large trailer which it does admirably. My first tank of fuel gave me 19.7 MPG overall, while not pulling a trailer. This vehicle is rated at 16 city and 20 hwy. I am actually pleased that I went ahead and got the Double Cab option as I have found that it is kind of nice to be able to carry not only "stuff" but passengers as well. This truck is tall, even though I am 6'2", I still need to stretch up to get in.

2007 CrewMax
By rackmaster on 04/11/07 16:27 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 4dr CrewMax 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Plenty of interior storage space with bucket seats. Very smooth ride even with the off road package. Transmission is very smooth shifting. The rear seating is incredible. I'm a first time Toyota buyer and this truck beats my '01 and '03 Chevy HD Crews by a mile.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.