2007 Toyota Tundra
By pfog on
2007 Toyota Tundra 2dr Regular Cab SB (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I absolutely love this truck. I have owned 3 reg cab short bed 2wd chevy silverado's w/ the 5.3. I almost bought another but at the last minute, I dedcided to just go check out the new Tundra. I am all about performance and without even driving the reg cab short bed 5.7, I ordered one. I drove the crew max 4x4 and it had more get up and go than the above mentioned chevy. Yeah it's got a bigger engine but also a lot more weight. I have absolutely no regrets. The performance is ridiculous. I mean it hauls serious booty. It looks mean, rides smooth, and gets there with the quickness. It's not a work truck and I don't haul or pull anything. So in short I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TRUCK!!
Favorite Features
Obviously my favorite feature is what you can't see. That monstrous 5.7 that's pushing close to 400 horse and 401 torque. The styling is gorgeous. I love the sport app. pkg. Love the instrument panel. The truck looks like a beast. A beautiful beast. The iforce 5.7L V8 badging on the side reflects such.
Suggested Improvements
I guess power seats would be a nice standard feature and maybe an auto dimming mirror w/ the compass. And I wish the the rear end would not sit so much higher than the front.